Unlike other metal dice, these are full-sized compared to the standard plastic dice you’re used to.
The hollow design keeps them light enough to be playable, but still retains the weight you want in metal dice. Most of our dice average about 2.5 times the weight of plastic. They just feel right in your hand and demand to be rolled.
Our dice are 3D printed and then hand finished in a process that takes several days. Each one gets a final run on the polishing wheel before shipping out.
We highly recommend using a foam or felt surface when rolling these dice. They make a lot of noise on hard surfaces and can damage nice tabletops.
Please contact for current turnaround time. Since these are a less commonly used die, we don’t always keep a lot in stock. It takes about a month to make fresh ones if we’re low.
– 3D Printed Stainless Steel (matrix of a 60% Stainless Steel / 40% Bronze)
– Painted recesses to highlight the details
– Due to the nature of 3D printed steel, the color can vary somewhat between silver and slight bronze tones.
Size & Weight:
– 16-17mm tall, 20mm point-to-point
– 4.5 grams (Plastic dice average about 3g )